· Security. High voltage floodlights leave dark shadows and unseen areas around a property. A better choice is strategically placed low voltage lights that provide low levels of even illumination.
· Safety. Low Voltage lighting is the ideal choice for illuminating walkways and entranceways. This ensures that residents and visitors can safely navigate around the property.
· Usability. Illuminating the private areas of a property allow the evening enjoyment of decks, sitting areas, and recreational spaces.
· Beauty. Low voltage lighting accentuates the shapes and textures of a landscape and its structures. Lighting designers not only paint pictures with light, they create dramatic scenes that give the viewer a dynamic experience of the property.
· Economy. Low voltage lighting consumes about 1/3 the electricity compared to high voltage systems and is far less expensive to install.